Tuesday, March 29, 2011

LOVE



One look at your smile and I could see the light shining everywhere.
-- Aladdin - The King of Thieves

With every kiss, we'll promise this we'll find a way to light the dawn of all we wish.
-- Pocahontas - Journey to a New World

I wonder if my heart keeps singing
Will my song go winging

To someone, who'll find me

And bring back a love song to me?
-- Sleeping Beauty

Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings

The world, for once, in perfect harmony.
-- The Lion King

Somewhere in my secret heart, I know love will find a way.
-- The Lion King 2 - Simba's Pride

Love is never wrong and so it never dies.
-- The Lion King 2 - Simba's Pride

There is one way to ask her
It don't take a word

Not a single word
Go on and kiss the girl.
-- The Little Mermaid


No comments:

Post a Comment